Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Introduction


Hi, my name is Shayna. I would say a word that best describes myself is enthusiastic. My goal is to be nice to everyone and try to help anyone with anything they need help in. My favorite part about school is writing. I love writing and when I write it relaxes me and lets me think about a lot of things. I enjoy writing in my free time and writing is a great way to express my feelings. I really dislike learning about Biology. I think it is boring to learn and the teaching way is not the way I like to learn. I like to play basketball and volleyball and also participate in clubs after school. My favorite teacher would have to be Miss Mastin. The way she helps everyone when they need help and accommodates everyone and also her teaching ways are great because she teaches everything in many different ways, and she never has an attitude with any student. I like history and would be willing to learn more about it if instead of just taking notes do more activities or watch films.


I am disappointed in humanity because everyone uses technology as much as they can and technology is the base of many things now a days. People use technology as things for like talking and more people just text instead of talking in person. Also, the internet is used to get information off for school work instead of doing the work many people just use the internet to get everything and all of the ideas aren't their own. Another thing is that everything is being transferred to online instead of paper and pen. In school, the work is slowly going to all computer based. But other than that, I am pleased with humanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment