Saturday, May 3, 2014

Apollo 13

I really enjoyed this movie. I was able to follow what was going on throughout the story. During the film I thought that the shuttle would make it to the moon and I was shocked that it didn't. When all the issues happened on the shuttle it shocked me and I was worried that something was going to go wrong. I would recommend this movie to others because it is a very good movie.

I think the budget is worth it for NASA. To be able to find new evidence from people going into space and finding new things is worth the money I think.

I feel it was a bad thing that the retirement of the space program happened. Going into space and exploring what is around and finding new things is needed for our country. Since we have the technology I don't see a reason why we shouldn't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment