Monday, February 24, 2014

Cinderella Man

I believe the title is called "Cinderella Man" because i believe it shows a portrayal of how this man had a true cinderella story of his own. I enjoyed the film because i liked to see the truths behind the Great Depression. This movie made me feel sorry for everyone who was having financial issues. The children today may face the same issues because our stocks could just crash because we don't know how our economy is.

If my family was in the condition his family was going through I would steal some bread but nothing really extreme.

I think the way they portrayed Max was awful and they shouldn't have been that harsh. It made him look like a bad guy when he really isn't. I think it reflects badly on the directors.

When James begged for money it made me realize how much trouble he was going through. I felt sorry for him and it showed how desperate he was.

1 comment:

  1. These are all about depth - I recommend going a bit further with your ideas/opinions to really encompass the essence of each prompt and how you view it.

    ReplyDelete