Thursday, February 27, 2014

42

I enjoyed watching the movie 42. I liked how they showed Jackie Robinson and the entering of the black men in the MLB. 42 showed me to never give up on my dreams even if I think poorly of myself at the time because you can accomplish anything you put your heart to. I think Robinson did an amazing job being able to not fight back even though he wanted nothing more than to be able to defend himself.
Jackie Robinson showed that african american men can be apart of sports and could be on the same team as white men. Also, I think Robinson impacted his teammates by showing them how dedicated he was to the sport and even through all the struggles he was going through he still was dedicated and loved every minute of it.
Jackie Robinson said, "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." I agree with this statement. I think it is very important to leave a positive impact on people because then they can go and do the same thing to other people. I believe that even the worst people in the world leave a positive impact on someone at some point in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment