Monday, March 31, 2014

Miracle on Ice

This movie inspired me greatly. This movie is the movie i have enjoyed the most in the class, there was not one thing I didn't like about it. I play a bunch of sports and it made me think that no matter what i can be the best.
This event I would describe it as a group of men who have little to none experience playing hockey are thrown on the ice and have to compete against a bunch of teams that are really good and expected to fail against the teams they were playing. The team that everyone thought was amazing and no one could beat, they beat them. This relates not only to hockey to the country itself. At that time it happened to be the cold war. With what was going on between the countries and the relationships, they were able to defeat the commies.
One event that comes across my mind that relates to the movie is when the seal team took down Osama Bin Laden. He was an enemy of the United States for years and thought he was never going to be caught. Thanks to the seal team, Osama Bin Laden is no longer alive and not able to harm us anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment